Just 4 Today: February 28, 2006

Just 4 Today, I’m going to drink 2 liters of water at work (yesterday I drank 3 liters!). It seems like everyday I do that, I lose a pound. And everyday I don’t, I don’t! It can’t go on forever, but I’m sure enjoying it while it lasts. Also, I’ll do a little bit of walking (nothing too much).

And I’m hoping that everyone likes the new look. I know that it’s too wide for some people and I’m looking for a way to give everyone the option of going back to the other layout (but with a version of the new header). I haven’t got it working yet — but it’s coming soon.

This entry was posted in Just 4 Today, Setting Goals.

1. FamilyMan February 28, 2006 at 9:39 am #

Just 4 Today I’m stick with my water and it’s sunny outside so I’ll take George to the park and we’ll both get out exercise.

KB I think the site looks great. You really take the fun out of being a natural cynic, nothing to find anthing wrong with :).

2. kansas February 28, 2006 at 12:00 pm #

Stella!! I’m on the waterfront! A couple of days ago I skimmed a crazy little book about how drinking more water will cure everything from warts to blogs, so in the name of crazy little science I’m joining you in the water brigade. So far, it feels GOOD. I think I’ve been dehydrated for a long time. Yesterday, without even trying, and only because I was drinking so much water, I had only two cups of coffee. I’m a two POT kinda gal!

J4T I will drink 2 liters of water.

3. katiebird February 28, 2006 at 12:11 pm #

(cough) title?

warts to blogs?

4. DuctapeFatwa February 28, 2006 at 4:57 pm #

Warts to Blogs – well, I guess kansas has her next book title all lined up, and the beauty of the thing is, it doesn’t matter a cheneyfart what the book’s about, the title will work great!

kbird It still looks great, I secretly wish the categories, which I know you love, could be in a drop down menu as a link across the top, and recent article titles where those are, but I am grumpy, and fractious, and impossible to please today because I have been committing sins against the meter, but I have drunk a lot of water today, as penance.

5. katiebird February 28, 2006 at 5:26 pm #

Ductape, that is a great idea and I’ll implement it as soon as I get home. Thanks!!!!

6. kansas February 28, 2006 at 10:42 pm #

1 pint, 9 oz. in a water bottle.
    2.1 pints in a liter

Hmm. I am drinking a lot more than 2 liters per day.